Description: Please join us for a webinar to learn more about Project Catalyst: State/Territory-Wide Transformation on Health, Intimate Partner Violence, and Human Trafficking, a four year national initiative supported by several U.S. Department of Health and Human Services agencies. Over the course of 4 years, Futures Without Violence (FUTURES) worked with leadership teams, consisting of state/territory departments of health, DV coalitions, and Primary Care Associations in 10 U.S. states and territories. These leadership teams worked to promote policy and systems changes that supported an integrated and improved response to intimate partner violence (IPV) and human trafficking (HT) in health centers and domestic violence programs. They offered training and technical assistance to five health centers and domestic violence programs, and implemented a vision and strategy to promote policies and practices that support the ongoing integration of the IPV/HT response into health care delivery state/territory-wide. On this webinar, FUTURES will be joined by several Project Catalyst leaders, including from Arkansas, Minnesota, and Ohio, who will share the incredible impact this initiative had in their states, and how this work is a springboard for continued state-wide programming to support the health needs of survivors in innovative ways. Join us to learn more about the initiative and its successes, and how it can be implemented state/territory-wide and in health centers and DV programs locally. We will offer resources including training and evaluation tools available from FUTURES and the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this training, participants in attendance will be able to:
- List the goals of Project Catalyst: State/Territory-Wide Transformation on Health, Intimate Partner Violence, and Human Trafficking.
- Describe the state/territory-level and program-level policy and systems changes for DV programs and health centers accomplished during the threephases of Project Catalyst.
- Implement Project Catalyst in new states/territories by using resources and evaluation tools from FUTURES and the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh to integrate responses for IPV/HT into health centers and partnering programs.
- Anisa Ali, MA, Program Manager, Futures Without Violence
- Brandy Dailey, MPA, Community Response Facilitator, Arkansas Coalition Against DV
- Anna Marjavi, Director of Health Partners on IPV + Exploitation, Futures Without Violence
- Elizabeth Miller, MD, PhD, Chief of the Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- Meggie Royer, Youth and Prevention Program Manager, Violence Free Minnesota
- Sarah Scott, MPH Candidate, Research Assistant, UPMC Department of Adolescent & Young Adult Medicine
- Lindsay Weaver, MPH, Integrated Health Program Coordinator, Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
Questions? Please email Anisa Ali email@example.com